Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite and perfect for quick lunches and party snacks! Watch the video below as Laura prepares these wonderful Chicken Quesadilla.
Quesadilla Recipe from Laura In The Kitchen
- 2 6 oz chicken breast cut into bit size pieces
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Cheese
- 4 Large tortillas
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- A bit of Vegetable oil to brush on the tortillas
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and add the butter and oil and let it get nice and hot.
- Sprinkle the spices over the pieces of chicken as well as salt and pepper, toss everything together to make sure each piece of chicken is coated in the spices.
- Add the chicken to the hot skillet and let it cook for about 7 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and place it onto a plate.
- When you’re ready to make the quesadillas, preheat a grill pan over medium high heat (or a large skillet) brush one side of the tortilla with some vegetable oil and place it oiled side down onto a plate.
- Sprinkle some cheese on one half of the tortilla, and then top that with some of the cooked chicken and a bit more cheese.
- Fold it in half and place it on the grill pan, let it cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until the cheese is melted on both sides and it’s got nice golden brown ridges.
- Continue with the remaining tortillas and dig in right away!