Here’s how to make a carne asada burrito with a video!
- Servings: 2
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 15 minutes
- Provided by: Chef Ryan Scott/ Yuca’s
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak
- 1 cup refried beans
- pico de gallo
- Salt and pepper
Directions1. Season the steak with salt and pepper.
2. On a flat griddle cook the steak on medium heat.
3. Cook until still pink inside, don’t overcook.
4. Chop the steak and continue to cook for 1-2 more minutes.
5. Heat the tortillas on the griddle.
6. Spread the beans on the tortillas.
7. Top with the meat.
8. Top with the pico de gallo.
9. Fold the burrito into a rectangle. Yuca’s