At HFNTV we are passionate about promoting restaurants – especially during this time! HFNTV’s Marketing Director Tony Moreno is always on the lookout for the best spots across the country.
Tony’s passion is helping to grow the HFNTV Group Page. So if you’re a restaurant, foodie or just love Hispanic food please join! Remember like our Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter pages!. Enjoy Tony’s Top 5 of the day. If you want Tony to showcase your favorite spot let him know. firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Los Altos Ranch Market / Cardenas Markets – Ontario Ca / Corporate OfficeServing & Supporting The Communities of Arizona From Tucson – Phoenix & Glendale AZ.
For always having a stocked Grocery Store and a Carneceria that’s awesome. PANADERIA, tortellia, Cocina, & Produce Department. 1 stop shop4 ALL UR GROCERY NEEDS @ Affordable cost during Covid-19
– Supplying The Mayo Clinic & it’s 1st Responders on da front lines of Covid-19. Feeding Several employees with Their award winning authentic Mexican Food & Al Pastor…Where each weekend their Tacos r only $1. Adjusting 2 All da Special steps they need 2 take 2 continue 2 keep their restaurant thriving. Also having a weekly giveaway. And best taco al pastor in town.
3. Mariscos Camarone Pelao – Goodyear, AZ
Where their Menu consist of the catch of the day, Creating many different artistic plates of pure Marisco . is the Best Host EverThe Best Place 4 anything Sea Food the Pallet is Requesting. In other words “Just wut da Dr. Ordered!”
4. Red Headed Step Taco – North Lewisburg, Ohio
The Name sticks out for itself. It really caught My attention & Geographically I would like to see that one Gringo in Rural America who has a Latino Background & Started His Taco VersionThe Oddball out “The Red-Headed Step Child!” But Serving up a Taco that you ann I have ever tasted before. Because it’s more in the line of a fried empanada. But not being disappointed Worth traveling 4.
5. Tolteca Mexican Restaurant – Jefferson, City, Missouri
Allowing the public their version and recipe for Carnitas. Frying them for all to see how delicious they are. You can only imagine but they taste like Cuz they’re in Missouri &1 is in Arizona Group Page Club Quarantine Happy Hour is a Separate Page that Showcase Latino Restaurants that have teamed up w/ Alcohol Vendors & Showcase their Cocktails & 2go Liquor along with their Special Creations!
Recipe Roundup Weekly Newsletter
Signup to receive our new recipes every week. Every Monday we send out last week’s newly published recipes. Never miss a recipe from Hispanic Food Network.