It’s BBQ season and we have another great Mexican recipe for your barbeque grill! This is a delicious Adobo BBQ chicken recipe is easy to make and will wow your friends.
Adobo BBQ Chicken
- ½ cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 whole chicken about 4 lbs., cut into 6 pieces, or 2 chicken legs, 2 chicken thighs and 1 split chicken breast, halved (about 4 lbs.)
- 1 tsp Adobo Seasoning with Pepper
- ½ cup Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- In a shallow dish, pour dressing over chicken; turn to evenly coat both sides of each piece. Cover and transfer chicken to the refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Season chicken all over with Adobo. Grill chicken until cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F), about 40 minutes, flipping occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce for the last 15 minutes.
Recipe Roundup Weekly Newsletter
Signup to receive our new recipes every week. Every Monday we send out last week’s newly published recipes. Never miss a recipe from Hispanic Food Network.