This Caribbean Christmas Cocktail Recipe is easy as pie, it incorporates just 4 ingredients. It looks beautiful and snowy, and it’s so, so delicious. The only liquor required here is Malibu, add some cream of coconut and 6 ice cubes with some shredded coconut for garnishing.
Caribbean Christmas Drink Recipe
- 1 ½ ounces Malibu rum
- 3 tsp cream of coconut
- 6 large ice cubes
- shredded coconut for the rim of your glass
- Place ingredients together in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Wet the rim of a margrita glass with water and dip it into shredded cocunut.
- Pour into a chilled magarita glass.
- Sprinkle a pinch of shredded coconut on top of the drink.
Recipe Roundup Weekly Newsletter
Signup to receive our new recipes every week. Every Monday we send out last week’s newly published recipes. Never miss a recipe from Hispanic Food Network.