This Frozen Mango Daiquiri is the best way to escape the dog days of summer. This Cuban cocktail uses big, juicy, ripe mangoes, rum, lime juice, sugar, and ice to make the most amazing frozen drink one can imagine.
This recipe calls for a Simple Syrup which is made by heating equal parts water and cane sugar. Do not overcook the syrup as it will caramelize. Heat just enough to dissolve the sugar and then remove from the heat and cool down in a refrigerator until cold.
This daiquiri is easy to make and is a popular frozen cocktail. Daiquiris come in many flavors like strawberry, mango, banana, pineapple, watermelon, cherry, and the Hemmingway Daiquiri, to name a few.
So break out the blender and toss on some Cuban music for the best Mango Daiquiri you have ever tasted.
Frozen Mango Daiquiri
Please Rate this Recipe
- 1 large mango chopped and frozen (1 ¼ cups of flesh)
- 3 oz white rum
- 2 tbsp sugar syrup adjust to taste
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes plus more to serve
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup boiling water
- Lime slices
- Chill glasses in the fridge.
- Place Daiquiri ingredients in the blender in the order listed (ice last, blends better) and blend well.
- Taste test then adjust sour with lime and sweetness with sugar.
- Pour into glasses – this recipe makes the perfect amount to fill 4 martini glasses.
- Garnish with strawberries, lime and mint if desired. Serve cold.
- Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan until the sugar dissolves.
- Cool in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and leave a comment about this recipe if you can. Thank you for taking the time to visit our website and coman bien mis amigos (eat well my friends).
Recipe Roundup Weekly Newsletter
Signup to receive our new recipes every week. Every Monday we send out last week’s newly published recipes. Never miss a recipe from Hispanic Food Network.