Learn to make Puerto Rican Coquito with Chef Nina Arena. Nina is the owner of Weeppaa Puerto Rican Foods and More Facebook Group. She has more than 30 years of experience in the kitchen. Look for more of her classes on the Hispanic Food Network in the future!
Puerto Rican Coquito
- 24 oz evaporated milk 2 – 12 oz cans
- 14 oz sweet condensed milk 1 – 14 oz cans
- 15 oz cream of coconut 1 – 15 oz cans
- 27 13.5 oz coconut milk 2 – 13.5 oz cans
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- 2 cups Barcardi white Rum.
- Add all the ingredients together in a blender, minus the cinnamon sticks, which we save until the end to add to the bottles or glass.
- Chill overnight, for better results or start right away. I think I’ll have it right away!
Recipe Roundup Weekly Newsletter
Signup to receive our new recipes every week. Every Monday we send out last week’s newly published recipes. Never miss a recipe from Hispanic Food Network.