The X-Tudo (which means with everything or cheese everything when translated) is another meat lovers hamburger. Similar to the Torta Cubano, it has three types of meat (hamburger, deli ham, and bacon) and is topped with cheese, an egg, corn, string fries, lettuce, tomato, and onions and served on a toasted bun.
This mammoth of a burger is a Brazilian recipe that most people can’t get their mouth around it because it’s so huge, which makes for a messy eating experience.
There are many versions of X-Tudo
- X-Caipira is a sausage, egg, tomato, and onion sandwich
- X-Salada is a hamburger patty, cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich
- X-Bacon is a hamburger patty, cheese, bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich
- X-Frango is a chicken breast, cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich
The X-Tudo is sold by many street vendors and restaurants in Brazil. The one thing they all have in common is the number of toppings they have, always stuffed with as many toppings as possible. So fire up the grill and make the King of All Burgers and bring the taste of Brazil home today.
If you liked this recipe please Rate This Recipe and leave a comment about it. As always you can follow on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
X-Tudo, The King of All Burgers
Please Rate this Recipe
For the Burger Patties:
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef 80 percent lean
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¾ tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 slices cheese
For The Toppings:
- 4 hamburger buns split and toasted
- 4 slices deli ham
- 8 strips bacon cooked
- 4 eggs fried
- 4 tbsp corn kernels cooked
- shoestring potatoes cooked
- 4 lettuce
- 4 slices onion sliced
- 4 slices tomato sliced
Prepare the Burger Patties:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine together the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cumin. Mix until well incorporated.
- Divide the ground meat into 4 equal portions. Form each portion loosely into an approximately 3/4-inch-thick burger patty.
- Cook the burger patties for about 3 minutes or until slightly charred on the first side. Then, flip over the burger patties and cook for 3 minutes or until slightly charred on the second side.
- Top each patty with one slice of cheese and melt the cheese, about 1 minute.
- After the cheese is melted remove from heat and toast the hamburger buns.
Assemble the X-Tudo:
- Spread mayonnaise on the inside of the buns.
- Top the bottom part of the bun with one lettuce leaf.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cooked corn kernels on top of the lettuce.
- Add one slice of tomato.
- Add one burger patty with melted cheese.
- Add one fried egg.
- Add one slice of ham.
- Add a sprinkle of crushed or ground black pepper.
- Add 2 strips of bacon.
- Add and shoestring potatoes.
- Squeeze on ketchup and mustard.
- To finish top with the other half of the bun.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and leave a comment about this recipe if you can. Thank you for taking the time to visit our website and coman bien mis amigos (eat well my friends).
Recipe Roundup Weekly Newsletter
Signup to receive our new recipes every week. Every Monday we send out last week’s newly published recipes. Never miss a recipe from Hispanic Food Network.