- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pieces lemon juice
- 2 cloves large cloves garlic
- 2 pieces large shallots
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 4 pieces 4×6 0z salmon, swordfish or tuna
- 14 ounce 1 can hearts of palm cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 vegetable oil
- 1 salad
- Preheat a grill to medium high. In a large bowl, whisk 2 tablespoons olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, the garlic, shallots, cumin, cayenne, 1 teaspoon salt and half of the cilantro. Add the salmon and turn to coat. Let marinate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, toss the hearts of palm and tomatoes in a bowl with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the juice of the remaining lemon, and the rest of the cilantro. Season with salt.
- Brush the grill with vegetable oil. Grill the salmon, round side down, until marked on the bottom, about 4 minutes. Turn and continue grilling until marked on the other side and cooked through, 2 to 3 more minutes. Divide the salmon among plates. Serve with the greens and hearts of palm salad; drizzle the juices from the salad over the greens.