Here is a recipe that gives you the taco truck style of a delicious carne asada burrito.
Carne Asada Burrito Recipe
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak
- 1 cup refried beans
- pico de gallo
- Salt and pepper
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- On a flat griddle cook the steak on medium heat.
- Cook until still pink inside, don’t overcook.
- Chop the steak and continue to cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Heat the tortillas on the griddle.
- Spread the beans on the tortillas.
- Top with the meat.
- Top with the pico de gallo.
- Fold the burrito into a rectangle. Yuca’s
Recipe Roundup Weekly Newsletter
Signup to receive our new recipes every week. Every Monday we send out last week’s newly published recipes. Never miss a recipe from Hispanic Food Network.