This is a fun way to enjoy an easy Mexican recipe with the fresh flavors of a Tropical island. Whether it’s a dinner party, friends over for the football game, or a way to keep the kids full before dinner…
Mango Salsa with Black Beans
- 1 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 11 oz can sweet corn drained
- 1 medium mango peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except chips. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips.
Recipe Roundup Weekly Newsletter
Signup to receive our new recipes every week. Every Monday we send out last week’s newly published recipes. Never miss a recipe from Hispanic Food Network.